This morning i learned that my dad and my sis are on the same island where tsunami took place. This afternoon i learned that they are okay (Syukur Alhamdulillah). My dad had an interview there, regarding his pengakap thingy. Then one of the reporters asked him about Datuk K and Siti.
Hahaha. Tak relevan langsung rasanya.
I am really really glad they are ok. They will be back in Malaysia on 24th July. I pray for their safety and health there.
I am amazed how well my mom and dad raised their girls back then when they were working. And how great my sisters are. I hope i can be a good mother too.
Thanks Allah. Alhamdulillah.
Hahaha. Tak relevan langsung rasanya.
I am really really glad they are ok. They will be back in Malaysia on 24th July. I pray for their safety and health there.
I am amazed how well my mom and dad raised their girls back then when they were working. And how great my sisters are. I hope i can be a good mother too.
Thanks Allah. Alhamdulillah.
No comments:
Post a Comment