Friday, 7 July 2006

I LOVE being in LOVE Part I

It has been almost two years. I have known him for about 5 years now (or was it 6?). Either way he's my best guy friend.

He has been my perunding masalah or counselor on relationships (friends,boyfriends..). Funny because we never met after our A-Level exams eventhough we were that close. I continued with the GMI thingy and i don't quite remember what he did at that time. Then my time to further my studies here had come. He didn't even send me off. Call also takde. Takpe la i thought, he was busy with his girlfriends la kot.

We talked mostly on the phone when i'm here. And one day i was in a problem that required his help. It was a very childish problem when i think about it, but its how WE started anyways. We pretended to be a couple (konon2 nk cover la). The pretending took about two or three months. During that time i act as usual je la, and my feelings for him was just the same as before ;-as friends. Then September came, i was back to Malaysia for summer holidays. When i was boarding the plane, i have this feeling that something wonderful is going to happen..or maybe i was just excited to be home again after a almost a year..hmm.could be both reason la kot.

I sms-ed him. It was his birthday when i arrived. I said that i am back in Malaysia specially for his birthday (gurau kawan2 je ni/kidding2). Hmm..we met one week later in front of kedai kain near in his hometown. My family was there too, tgh cari kain. I was quite nervous as we havent met for two years ( He was busy also the first year i balik, busy ngan apa ntah).

And then he called , ckp dah ada depan kedai. I went up to meet him. We exchanged hellos and went to the nearest kedai minum. I thought i was the one who's nervous, rupanya dia lagi la nervous. He didnt dare to look at me staright in the eye. OMG!!Budak ni mmg nk kena ni.I was right in front of him and he was looking at his glass, pandang meja, pandang tepi. At that time, i still anggap him as my friend and kenalkan kat my dad also as my friend je, so tak dpt tangkap la why he was so malu2 kucing with me masa tu. Sbb geram asyik tak pandang org je, i hit him hard on the shoulder. After that baru la berani sket dia nk pandang..

tbc..

No comments: