After the meeting in front of kedai kain tu, we plan to go Kedah together a week later for our friends wedding. There were 5 people in the actual plan, but as the date grew nearer, they canceled and one of them actually canceled the night before. (Hehs!) Owh, i made a discovery too during the week. It turns out that his housemate is the boyfriend of my close friend. Kecik je Malaysia ni, pusing2 situ jugak.
So, the trip to Kedah. Where to start? My sis drove all the way from BP to KL (because i can't drive) before lending her car to me. I met up with him in Serdang kot (sorry if salah tempat ye). He was with a couple of friends, including the ones I mentioned above. Pergi jamming jap (diorg la, not me) then pergi minum. Masa kat kedai minum tu, his friends asyik la duduk menyakat2 us. I thought it was nothing la kot, as it was my first meeting with them. He on the other hand was super happy. At times i felt like i was left out when they were making jokes (sbb joke pasal me and him also sbb tak fhm the joke.)
Next stop, Bukit Permai. I love this place (before dia jadi tempat budak2 dating and buat mende2 ntah apa2). I love looking at the night sky, stars sparkling. I love looking at the scenary, I like looking KL blinking with colorful lights. Kat sini la my girl friend asked me whether i like Apad or not. She said she never saw him this happy. My answer was, "Hmm...Kawan baik je. Takde apa2 pun."(yeah, rite) I asked with her about few things about him (korek2 rahsia sket..haha). At that time, i was no longer sure about my feelings towards him.
Suka ke aku kat dia ni?
One thing i was sure about was about my ex. That day, i realised that i am completely over him. It took me about one year. He was my first boyfriend and i broke it off because he was two timing. Btw,we met him too that night. Pergi kedai makan lagi (Aiyo, these guys sure can eat a lot). Ada ajak jugak nk pergi ke tak Kedah tu. He was interested but he had to do something else.
So, me, Apad and the long road to Kedah.
I brought a small pillow along (baru best kalau nk tido :)). Owh, i forgot about one thing. He had said that he wanted to tell me something when i met him. I was still in Germany that time. I think i did asked him on our first meeting (depan kedai kain tuuu), tapi he said nanti kot. Lalu saya tanya la dia balik masa on the way pergi Kedah tu. Semua topik pun dah abis cerita, tingal tu je dia tak jawab lagi.
His facial expressions changed. Mcm takut ada, malu2 ada, mcm sakit perut ada, mcm tak tahan nk pegi toilet pun ada ( :p jgn marah) .Tapi at that time, dah dapat tangkap dah apa yg dia nk ckp. I stopped asking because i wasnt sure i want to hear it or not (padan muka, tanya lagi byk2).
I began asking myself. Ye ke? Suka? tak? Kawan je? Abis tu nnt pas ni mcm mana lak? I dont want our friendship to end if apa2 nnt jadi.
Fikir punya fikir punya fikir, jadi ngantuk. Hee hee. I hugged the pillow and began to cari the best way/position to sleep. I chatted with him some more before tertidur..Dah kena drive sorang2. Suruh cari topik lain nk borak tak nk.
smbg lagik..
So, the trip to Kedah. Where to start? My sis drove all the way from BP to KL (because i can't drive) before lending her car to me. I met up with him in Serdang kot (sorry if salah tempat ye). He was with a couple of friends, including the ones I mentioned above. Pergi jamming jap (diorg la, not me) then pergi minum. Masa kat kedai minum tu, his friends asyik la duduk menyakat2 us. I thought it was nothing la kot, as it was my first meeting with them. He on the other hand was super happy. At times i felt like i was left out when they were making jokes (sbb joke pasal me and him also sbb tak fhm the joke.)
Next stop, Bukit Permai. I love this place (before dia jadi tempat budak2 dating and buat mende2 ntah apa2). I love looking at the night sky, stars sparkling. I love looking at the scenary, I like looking KL blinking with colorful lights. Kat sini la my girl friend asked me whether i like Apad or not. She said she never saw him this happy. My answer was, "Hmm...Kawan baik je. Takde apa2 pun."(yeah, rite) I asked with her about few things about him (korek2 rahsia sket..haha). At that time, i was no longer sure about my feelings towards him.
Suka ke aku kat dia ni?
One thing i was sure about was about my ex. That day, i realised that i am completely over him. It took me about one year. He was my first boyfriend and i broke it off because he was two timing. Btw,we met him too that night. Pergi kedai makan lagi (Aiyo, these guys sure can eat a lot). Ada ajak jugak nk pergi ke tak Kedah tu. He was interested but he had to do something else.
So, me, Apad and the long road to Kedah.
I brought a small pillow along (baru best kalau nk tido :)). Owh, i forgot about one thing. He had said that he wanted to tell me something when i met him. I was still in Germany that time. I think i did asked him on our first meeting (depan kedai kain tuuu), tapi he said nanti kot. Lalu saya tanya la dia balik masa on the way pergi Kedah tu. Semua topik pun dah abis cerita, tingal tu je dia tak jawab lagi.
His facial expressions changed. Mcm takut ada, malu2 ada, mcm sakit perut ada, mcm tak tahan nk pegi toilet pun ada ( :p jgn marah) .Tapi at that time, dah dapat tangkap dah apa yg dia nk ckp. I stopped asking because i wasnt sure i want to hear it or not (padan muka, tanya lagi byk2).
I began asking myself. Ye ke? Suka? tak? Kawan je? Abis tu nnt pas ni mcm mana lak? I dont want our friendship to end if apa2 nnt jadi.
Fikir punya fikir punya fikir, jadi ngantuk. Hee hee. I hugged the pillow and began to cari the best way/position to sleep. I chatted with him some more before tertidur..Dah kena drive sorang2. Suruh cari topik lain nk borak tak nk.
smbg lagik..
No comments:
Post a Comment