what i mean.. is this.. A lot of ppl have it backward. I've blog about this before too.
Most people have it in this order. HAVE, DO, BE.
i.e. When I HAVE this thing call TIME, I'll DO this thing call vacation. Then i can BE in this state call relaxation.. but there's a lot of us who went on vacation and still feel stressed and not relaxed.
i.e (2) When I HAVE a boyfriend, I will DO this thing call relationship and i'll BE in this state call happiness/joy. But a lot of people when they have boyfriend/gf - still tak happy2 gak. u get it?
BE, DO, HAVE. Try it this way girl. Just BE (in that state u want to be - Happy/joy/secured - anything), then just DO the things related to that thing and trust me, you'll HAVE it sooner or later.
2 comments:
of course u deserve it sweetie. but dont wait. enjoy it. NOW.
what i mean.. is this.. A lot of ppl have it backward. I've blog about this before too.
Most people have it in this order. HAVE, DO, BE.
i.e. When I HAVE this thing call TIME, I'll DO this thing call vacation. Then i can BE in this state call relaxation.. but there's a lot of us who went on vacation and still feel stressed and not relaxed.
i.e (2) When I HAVE a boyfriend, I will DO this thing call relationship and i'll BE in this state call happiness/joy. But a lot of people when they have boyfriend/gf - still tak happy2 gak. u get it?
BE, DO, HAVE. Try it this way girl.
Just BE (in that state u want to be - Happy/joy/secured - anything), then just DO the things related to that thing and trust me, you'll HAVE it sooner or later.
Post a Comment