Thursday, 1 June 2006

Hoou Yeah!!

Setelah sebulan lebih, akhirnya misi membaca satu buku cerita telah berjaya. I bought Memoirs of a Geisha on my way home to Offenburg. I was waiting for the train in Karlsruhe and there was lots of time to spare. After eating a sundae at McD, i walked to the nearest bookshop (Note : Place- Karlsruhe Train Station). I had 10 euros in my wallet and decided to buy something, a magazine or a book, anything, as long as i can read something on the train later on.

Then i came upon this book. I've heard about it but i never read it. My interest for books ceased some time ago and i haven't read a single book except the latest Harry Potter series. That, was last year ago and that took me weeks to finish. Anyways, i bought Memoirs of a Geisha. And i am very happy to say it triggers my interest for books again. I read the book bit by bit for the first 2 weeks and i kept putting it dow-I had other things to settle first. So the book was on my shelf for one and a half week. Last Tuesday i picked it up and this time i was determine to finish the book. I brought it along to school. Whenever i had the chance, i would read the book. And finally.. abis dah ari ni!!!

Saya amat gembira kerana saya sudah habis membaca buku tersebut. Saya harap saya akan terus suka membaca, tidak kira buku ataupun majalah kerana dengan membaca saya boleh banyak menimba ilmu pengetahuan. (Note: Dah lama tak buat ayat dlm BM mcm tulis karangan.Oh..teringat cikgu BM form 4, Cikgu Amin)

No comments: