Tuesday, 30 May 2006

Offenburg..

I live in Offenburg. A small town with friendly people and where the bus comes only every 30 minutes. In big city, the bus or S-Bahn (like LRT, but they are on the road-Strasse) come every 7-13 minutes. I take the bus whenever i'm going to Kaufland, a shopping complex that is more like Giant in Malaysia. Other than that, i prefer walking. I walk to school everyday. I had a bike. But it was stolen on one Wednesday evening. I still remember the day because i had to walk to school on Thursday morning for Bussystem lecture. Now, i am used to walking. I don't do other exercises during the week, and walking is my only exercise. I take 15-20 mins from my house to the school. With the bike, i took only 10 mins to get to school. Takpe, jalan ni is a form of exercise.I can maintain my berat this way.lol.

Basketball is my favourite game. I know i am short, but it's the only game that i can play. Badminton - u need 2 person, bola jaring - err..tak leh main sorang jugak. My only problem is now 1. Weather- yes, it rains almost every weekend and 2. Tade court- right now they are building balai raya near the court that i used to play. Other courts a bit jauh but i can always borrow sape2 punya bike. Kena tunggu the weather lak.

My weekends : hmm..I love the Saturday's market. When i was living in my own room, i bought fresh flowers almost every weekend. Sampai org tu siap bg murah lagi each time i bought flowers from him.Hee hee. And the flowers are sooo beautiful. Bila dia dah kering pun, the color still ada lagi. Kalau kat malaysia, mostly i saw only brown-colored dried flowers. I buy fruits like apples, strawberries, pears and bananas as well. No place dah to put the flowers. Last week i bought pisang and buat pisang goreng for breakfast. Nyum nyum. Lama tak buat. Owh, sometimes there are some musicians also, some are playing guitar and some accordion. There was this one time, i saw a kid playing saxophone. He was indeed good. Sigh..I think i'll be missing my Saturday market bila dah abis belajar nanti.

There are no shops open on Sundays, except kedai2 makan. The only sound yg didengar whole day is the sound of bell church. Sundays are best for doing some housework like ironing, vacum bilik ke, things like that.

My time here is nearing the end. I want to make the most of now.

No comments: