Tuesday, 23 May 2006

Today is just like any other day

Today, I bring along my duster to this lab and have been doing some dusting around. Havent listen to the cd yet as my laptop merajuk and decided to be "mute". I restarted it a few times dah. Maybe it need some rest. I'll shut it down in a while and pegi makan and then try again.

My walk to school is the same as any other days. I take the same route everyday but, the things i see are different. Today i saw big trucks cleaning the road and the smell of "minyak tar" yg fresh, which was really strong. I had to cover my nose with something. Another 2 minutes of walking, my eyes saw green garden with roses; white roses with light pink at the petals edges, bright red roses, yellow roses, pink roses and even orange. The smell is wonderful. After the rose garden, is the park. I saw green again. There were workers planting flowers. The roses here haven't bloom just yet. I love this part of my daily walk.

After the park, i saw just cars and buildings. But today, it didn't rain. The weather is not too cold too. I hope the weather would be just fine when i finally have time for kayak.


No comments: