Monday, 29 May 2006

More work, No teacher and No souvenir

Yesterday i didn't take my usual evening nap. Too tired to do so. I slept at 12 midnite and woke up to a very tired body. I felt like i just got back from climbing or camping. Adehhh!! Went to work at 9.30 am (hee hee) and the mexican guy is back!! I was pretty excited actually but it wasn't for long. I was excited because i am no longer alone in this lab. It gets indeed boring when you are alone in a lab for weeks. After exchanging hellos, he went straight asking whether i have finished my task or not. Huh! Can he at least wait after i've settled down a bit? I just been there not more than 10 minutes. Souvenir pun tarak.

This week i can see some sprectrum lines on the oscilloscope with Carlos's (the mexican guy) help of course. But, we don't know which spectrum line to choose from. I couldn't find any spectrum line of HgCd- Lamp on the internet (If anyone knows, pls give me the link ok?). Maybe i've been googling with the wrong keyword. Dunno. Have to find somemore.

I barely can listen to my CD right now. Carlos had his laser on ALL day long. Bising. It's like you're sitting next to someone who is welding non-stop for about 5-6 hours. Ni la namanya kejutan telinga. Senyap utk 3 minggu and suddenly..Bzzzzzzzz..

The teacher is on holiday for 10 days. I am not sure whether he starts his holiday this week or the next. But he's not here for sure the next week. Grins. Maybe i can kayak next week. Yeay!!!

My friends are going to Rome and Pisa this coming Friday till Monday/Tuesday. I have been there with my best-friends. I do want to go there again someday, maybe with Cik Inn ke (if you dtg sini la. hee hee) I'll do my Apple-Fast while they are gone. I've got all the things that i needed except the apples. Will buy the apples on Wednesday or Thursday. If no apples, it's not going to be called "apple-fast" la.

Been missing my bestfriends and Apad. He's busy working during his holiday. And my friends are just busy working. Hopefully i can meet them this coming September.

**sakit mata dah pakai safety goggles for laser ni. have to keep it on as long as the laser is running. Sigh ...m(_ _)m


No comments: