Wednesday, 1 July 2009

I am indeed surprised

I watched Macam-Macam Aznil, the old season of course. The one that he invited traditional dancers and then he asked the one or two of the audiences to dance along. On todays episode, it was Zapin Hanuman (Hanuman = Monkey). He later asked a boy to join the dancers. Well, of course you guys can predict how the boy danced - almost like a robot. Then it hit me, this boy must be familiar with that dance- shuffle (or whatever they call it), because his foot kind of stuck on the floor each time he does the kicking action.

What a pity when we as Malaysian, couldn't even dance our traditional dance anymore. The grace that we once had was gone and replaced with i don't even know what to call it. Pity.

We have so many types of dances; Malay, Chinese and Indian are few of them. I myself cannot perform Malay traditional dance well but at least i did try my best whenever i had the chance to do so. If only i had the gracefulness..

******************************************************************

On the other hand, i am rather surprised to read my previous entries (dated 3 years ago). Those entries were longer, written with simple English (agaknya la) and made more sense than the recent one. I wish i could write like that again. Need more practice.


******************************************************************

521. Australian Network. Tun Mahathir is speaking about the importance of knowledge. Reading is to learn. I am amazed with Tun Mahathir. He really contributed a lot to this country. I need not say more.


******************************************************************

Saya mahu tengok Baby Lana Arissa. Tapi bila ye? Hmm....



1 comment:

Auni said...

fadhel, sapa kata kita takleh menari traditional malay dance? tak ingat ke AGM 2007? hahahaha..siap tarian lilin lagi ok.orang tu siap duduk line depan ok.hehe..