Yes. I realise now that i did not miss any part of me. I just forgot who i was. Re-arranging the stuff in the room helps.
I've found few things that i've forgotten. Some of them useful, some of them i threw away. I decided to quit worrying about who i was or who i'll be, i'll just be happy with who i am right now.
I'll be playing 3 on 3 basketball this coming Saturday, 14 April. Hehe..sudah tua-tua mau main lompat2. There'll be medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Wish i could have my hands on any one of them. My shooting is bad enough! I cannot control my strength and pressure properly. There'll be 5 teams competing. Wish me luck so that i wont sprain my ankle or any of my fingers during practice.
Fighting!!!
5 comments:
u go gurl, alaa basketball bukan dah brush up habih2 ke mase kat jasin dulu
kemas bilik? ahaks, i like.. kemas kan bilik umie jugak!! ..buley mmbantu menambah kekuatan tangan fadil , ek ek..buley la ek..
disamping itew buley meningkatkan kesabaran...huhu
main basketball kat ne???
nk main pompom utk fadiiiil!!
mira- dah tua ni.asik tak betul je shoot.
umi-karlsruhe ni nnt.fatma, kak rong, tanty suma ada skali.jom le.
Good Luck! Have fun! =)
fight-oh!!
Post a Comment