Wednesday, 6 December 2006

I like watching..

Heroes!! My new add to the TV Series that i watch. I used to like Prison Break too, but then the story jadi makin tak menarik and i decided to say goodbye to it. Managed to watch until Episode 14 or 16 je.

Back to Heroes. Cool story!

" From creator/writer Tim Kring comes "Heroes," an epic drama that chronicles the lives of ordinary people who discover they possess extraordinary abilities.

As a total eclipse casts its shadow across the globe, a genetics professor, Mohinder(Sendhil Ramamurthy) in India is led by father's disappearance to uncover a secret theory -- there are people with super powers living among us. A young dreamer, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) tries to convince his politician brother, Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) that he can fly. A high school cheerleader , Claire (Hayden Panettiere) learns that she is totally indestructible.

A Las Vegas stripper, Niki (Ali Larter), struggling to make ends meet to support her young son, Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey), discovers that her mirror image has a secret. A fugitive from justice, D.L (Leonard Roberts continues to baffle authorities who twice have been unable to contain him.

A gifted artist , Isaac (Santiago Cabrera), whose drug addiction is destroying his life and relationship with his girlfriend, Simone (Tawny Cypress), can paint the future. A down-on-his-luck Los Angeles beat cop, Matt (Greg Grunberg) can hear people's thoughts, which puts him on the trail of an elusive serial killer, Sylar.

In Japan, a young man, Hiro (Masi Oka) develops a way to stop time through sheer will power. Their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the world…

The drama is produced by NBC Universal Television Studio."


Sounds merepek? I love it anyways. For those who like these kind of stories, this one is fresh, and the characters are still figuring out their destiny. My favourite so far are Hiro and Peter.
Me likey!! Come people, watch2!


p/s: dont know why, but i think when you watch Mohinder closely, ignoring his beard and selebet hair, he's actually kinda cute. Hehe. Ignorence is Bliss :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will "heroes" comes to Malaysia? I wanna watch! I wanna watch! I do dig this kind of fictional stories.

I can't log in to my friendster so I can't really blog when I REALLY feel like blogging.

Heheee...Bile la agaknye dis series sampai msia ek? Bestnye, skrg ni, the staple I had cume "Dunia Baru" on Monday, "Surface" on thursday (which I miss almost every week!!). Tu jek lah. =p

fadh said...

cerita ni mmg meninggalkan saya dlm tanda tanya di setiap akhir episod. menjadikan saya semakin ingin tahu apa akan jadi kepada setiap watak dlm cerita itu.

hehe.join la blogspot.=)

~sha~ said...

yup ur rite!! mohinders kinda cute though..heheheh..

Anonymous said...

suke prison break sebab hero die hensem!! tapi selalu tengok tv tak penah habis