Thursday, 14 December 2006

I just realise these..

Okay, i have to admit, i am the slowest of the 4 Damen (4 Girls). I decided not to do my Final Year Thesis next semester but the semester after. I see no point of trying to do something that i think i am not ready for. It's not like i am procastinating or something like that, i have another two labs next semester and if possible i want to do the Thesis somewhere else. Try new experience. I know i lack lots of things and i am trying to improve.

So, next semester i have labs and maybe few additional subjects.

It's funny how i always said, lagi setahun and yet tak abis2 lagi blaja ni. Takpe, my time will come. I just extend another semester, it's not that bad, isn't it?

Whatever it is, i'm thinking how am i going to be home for Raya next year. Gue mau pulang. Kangen!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry..u are on the right track...just do it slowly...dont rush things...better late than never.wish all the best...i know u can do it :)

Anonymous said...

its ok... but dont forget to inform jpa ya. jpa dah antar surat kangen sama kamu suruh lapor diri :)
-cino-