Part 9 and 10 are new to me. I don't think they even air in Malaysia. I just preview it a bit and it's totally different from all the other series, except the heroin of course.
Tarabas found a new love in Part 7 and 8, a princess named Angelika. And Ramualdo was turned to an ugly hunchback by Darken. I just realize that they never actually cast Kim Rossi Stuart again in Part 7 and 8, so when in the end of the episod, when the hunchback was released from the curse, they just used the old scene in Part 2. Heh! Nak jimat cost la ni.
I havent watch the last two parts yet. But somehow they have the Black Witch again in these episodes, but it was a different actress. Fantaghiro on the other hand, ended up with someone else. Heh! Penat Tarabas aje kejar dulu2, rupanya end up ngan orang yg ala2 sinbad pulak. So much for true love with Ramualdo. I'll watch it later then, this sinbad is not as handsome as Tarabas and Ramualdo.
Tarabas found a new love in Part 7 and 8, a princess named Angelika. And Ramualdo was turned to an ugly hunchback by Darken. I just realize that they never actually cast Kim Rossi Stuart again in Part 7 and 8, so when in the end of the episod, when the hunchback was released from the curse, they just used the old scene in Part 2. Heh! Nak jimat cost la ni.
I havent watch the last two parts yet. But somehow they have the Black Witch again in these episodes, but it was a different actress. Fantaghiro on the other hand, ended up with someone else. Heh! Penat Tarabas aje kejar dulu2, rupanya end up ngan orang yg ala2 sinbad pulak. So much for true love with Ramualdo. I'll watch it later then, this sinbad is not as handsome as Tarabas and Ramualdo.
No comments:
Post a Comment