Saturday, 11 November 2006

Fluuu

My cold/ flu/fever/cough has been on and off during the entire week. For few day i my taste bud decided to sleep and my nose ran. I had trouble sleeping too, especially when i have to breathe using my mouth.

I am not well yet but going to be soon, i hope. When i woke up one morning and i could smell again, it was such a wonderful feeling. To be able to smell and to taste food...aaahh.. Well, we only appreciate things only when they are taken away from us.

I wont complain when i fell sick..err..maybe i will, but i will always remember to be thankful, because being sick is not a bad thing. It's a reminder for me to take good care of myself, eat well, sleep well.

For those out there who is healthy, dont forget aa..jaga diri baik2. Kalau sakit gi doktor. I wish you all great health and pls, wish me well too.

2 comments:

Inn said...

get well soon dear!

fadh said...

thanks.:)

btw, has the parcel arrived?