There is this plant in my apartment. The previous tenant left it here. So there it was, lying there for more than a month, without water. When i moved in, i didnt pay attention to the plant at all. Then one day, i decided to trim all the bad leaves; the one that turned brown/yellow. Then i water the plan not everyday, but when i remember to(heehee). Few days later, somehow i see the plant grew. Its leaves are stronger and pucuk started coming out. And today, dah nmpk bunga.*smiles*

I rearranged everything in my room, except for the study desk, because the internet cable x sampai nk pegi tempat lain. I pushed the big almari baju, rak-rak buku and today, sakit badan. But for the sake of changing, tahan aje la.
6 comments:
u save it from dying and now the plant rewards u with its flower... :) u should b proud of urself dear..
there's hope in everything now is there not? :)
green fingers. i think i have them too. that's why i like gardening.
now ur pokok can be friend wit my penelope cruz!=)
apad- no la, the plant sendiri yg ada strong will to live.hehe.its actually more like bush.
inn- yes, there is hope in everything :) and i dont think i have green fingers
wawa- sure, why not :)
The moment I read your blog, the thought came on (later I found out that sama dgn apad pulak. idea taken already.aiya!).
it's how sometime we take for granted of little things in our life. But once we tend to them, they still somehow reward us in their own unique way. I wish I'm THAT generous! =)
yup...that's true arfah...sometimes..no..usually we take things for granted..n bila mende tu dah xde baru la nak menyesal...if we're lucky dapat la balik...if not we've to let it go..
dila..:)
Post a Comment