I had a group dicussion today for Digital Signal Processing. I have done some of the exercises and we just go through it once again. Then suddenly, the guy said that he cannot stay long because he has another lab to go to. Then i asked, "Is it Microelectronics lab?". Yes it is.
You see, I supposed to be in the lab as well. I thought it's going to be next week but during the class on Tuesday, i kind of miss the part when they changed the date. What is wrong with me? It makes me feel like i dont understand German at all. Kind of embarrased when i said i dont know the lab is today. Ergh!
My lab partner is already in the lab when i walked in. I didnt bring my notes or anything. Just a testpad and my pencil case. We started around 130 pm and finished at 3. We were the first to finish. Lucky my lab partner is nice. Next time, i'll be controlling the mouse.
You see, I supposed to be in the lab as well. I thought it's going to be next week but during the class on Tuesday, i kind of miss the part when they changed the date. What is wrong with me? It makes me feel like i dont understand German at all. Kind of embarrased when i said i dont know the lab is today. Ergh!
My lab partner is already in the lab when i walked in. I didnt bring my notes or anything. Just a testpad and my pencil case. We started around 130 pm and finished at 3. We were the first to finish. Lucky my lab partner is nice. Next time, i'll be controlling the mouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment