To be honest, i dont know what to write. I have been quite busy last two months that i skipped my piano lessons. And i skipped practice as well, aiyoh...have to keep playing if not it would be a waste.
My phone went dead just recently. I was not able to switch it on or charge it. Time for new one? We'll see lah, if it is beyond repair. Timing also not good la phone ni nak rosak pun..
About senyum kambing. I am no expert in reading body languages, but some people dont really realize that their faces shows a lot even if they dont intend to. For example, from a simple smile, people would know whether the smile is genuine, mischievous or have another meaning behind it. Tapi tak perlu lah nampak sangat kan, kalau senyum tu tak ikhlas atau tak sudi kan.
I do know that i am writing this as a reminder to myself. I frown a lot, smile a little. First impression of me would be 'garang'. ~sigh~
But seriously, perlu belajar memakai topeng-senyum-ikhlas!
(A friend of me told me why lelaki yang bejiwa lembut ni lebih berjaya dari orang lain. It is because they dont care what people think of them. All they know are their aims in life and ways to achieve it.They believe in themselves!)
Nota kaki : Post ini takde kaitan pun dengan apa2 yang berlaku hari ini.
2 comments:
you are taking piano lesson???!!!! nak jugakkkkkkkkk~
hehe..RM 70 per month. Kadang 4 class kadang 5. tapi dah lama tak pergi ni.
Post a Comment