Okay, i admit. I just cannot update my blog as often as i wanted to. Not that i dont want to, but there are just few reasons ( the main one is lazy of course) why i didn't blog.
Here's why.
1. I'm lazy (duhh..)
2. I dont even think that anyone actually reads my blog (i think that's because i dont update..hehehe)
3. I'm experiencing writer's block (heh! as if my previous entry are like essays)
4. .....
I'm out of reason, for now. But, i think why i didnt blog is because i didnt feel like it. I have nothing to share. My life is mainly a routine. Work, eat, sleep and that's about that every single day. On weekends i belong to my family. Ever since i berani sikit to drive, that's what i do almost every weekend (Note : not complaining at all, i love driving them around. It's because i think there's not much that can do for them. At least i can get them to places and make them happy)
Last week was the first time that i went out with friends at night in Batu Pahat. I cant remember when is the last time i went out watching movies, or makan-makan in Batu Pahat. Haiya, this girl has little social life.
I should go out some more la...movies, shopping, makan ka. Anyone interested? JOM!
2 comments:
me not in BP.. if I go home (BP) juga, I don't get any night-out proposals from friends - bila ada anak, automatically orang ingat, cannot keluar malam...
and I end up at home, while my hubby keluar tgk wayang yeh. huh!
eheh..whenever balik try and msg me..maybe we can work something out, movies ka, minum2 ka, so it's the husbands turn to babysit at night >:)
Post a Comment