The babysitting was okay. I enjoyed it and it does gave me the insight of how a housewife spends her day. The trip to Penang was enjoyable as well. Didnt make it on time to the solemnization ceremony though. The wedding was a simple one, but lovely. Congrats En. Fazrul and Puan Syima.
I will go to Terengganu on the 20th and 21th March (Tanjung!!!). I have another wedding to attend. With this wedding, all of my cousins who are of the same age, are married. Heh! One dah ada anak da pun. Me, well see la eh. But not anytime soon.
It bothers me now to watch the news. Its the same news everyday. Malaysians (especially Malays) seem to love demonstrating nowadays. Whether it was the Perak issue or PPSMI, they just love being on the street, wasting time and money. Daripada dok buat demo sana sini baik la diorang ni duduk semeja ngan anak, tengok anak tu buat keje skolah. And the representatives in the Parliament asyik la nak bertekak. Pointing fingers at each other, blaming this person for this and that. Personally what i think is, our country needs leaders who can lead, have great mind and great heart. Our country needs to grow and all this "talks" and "comments" about each other just wont help.
Aiyoyo.
Lepas ni update gambar trip penang and Aisy!!
1 comment:
Aaah..no wonder la you were not at Hajar's wedding..Nevermind.. Hehe..
Well, I hate watching news, or reading newspapers. I hate people bitching about others, blaming and showing flaws of others like they are complete angels, who make no mistakes (that goes for both sides, anyway). and that is the reason I am ALWAYS not up-to-date with ALL the news (eventhough the non-politic ones). Hahaha...
Post a Comment