Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Miss Auni



All babies are cute! Although i did saw one who had a really matured face for a baby, but he/she is cute anyways. I posted Auni's one-day-old picture here. She's now almost three months old and smiles a lot.

Even when she's sleeping she's cute. I love watching babies sleep, esp Aisy. I could spend hours just to watch him sleep.

See how big and bright those eyes are.

This girl loves the camera.

Well, have a nice day! And smile like this little one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. baby itu sgt comel bla dia senyum!

nice shot ;)

Anonymous said...

ok aku mcm tekejut satu saat bila tgk tajuk entry ialah miss auni.hahah boleh tak perasan kejap?

rupa2nya baby ni nama dia auni.ceh!hahaha

Anonymous said...

ainur: saya belajar2 je ambik gmbr. awak lagi dah terer! nak g kuala gandahh!

auni : hehe.tak tersangka ko ada baca blog aku.haha