I realise that i should go forward and not stuck in a place but i didnt do anything about it. I havent plan anything, yet. I am now in a "pause"-mode , i'll push the play button when i think i'm ready. Ready means : settled for next semester.
Dont mind me. I just a need a place to bebel.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Ur DOB same as my brother and same ngan orang Indon merdeka :p. Anyway, moga panjang umur dan murah rezeki yaa
Fadh!!! Sorry bebanyak! I am so damn busy and yes i hate using that as an excuse.. but lately, everything just comes at once and I haven't got time sorting out the stuff on my plate just yet.. but i remembered on 1708, n i keep reminding myself to email/message u when i can find a pc with internet access.. my single source of internet is home and i;m rarely there anymore.. this month, seminggu je kot dok rumah.. soooo sorry.. (that was one hell of an excuse! =P)
nevertheless, i hope you had a good one!! I'm wishing u all the wealth, the health and most importantly the happiness of this world.. u r one unique babe and i hope u'll stay that way, ;D.. God Bless and Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment