I guess this is my very first birthday that i celebrated with my Offenburg family. The previous one was only with Lee and a couple of his friends, so count that one out..hehe. As to include more ppl, we celebrated early on the 14th. The were lasagne, pizzas and apple pies, plus watermelon. Soundsfew but our stomachs were full by the 2nd slice of pizza and one piece(??) of lasagne. I cooked! :p
Presents were an album from Najib and Ain, a tunic top (which Aju thinks is pretty) from Nora and a travel iron from Aida, Tanty and Fatma. Ouh..I got to even blow candles too that night. Cheese cake lagi tu. Suku abad dah. Then the allergie to i-dont-know-what under my eyes helped adding more wrinkles. Heh! Hilang la cepat2.
On the 17th, pegi makan dekat kedai India, Sereena Palace. The food there were delicious!! Nyum. Planning to go there again for buka puasa next month or is it farewell?
P-Day.

I made this up. Hehe. Helped painting two rooms at the former hostel. Tanty's rooms was an easy task as it was painted last year, before i moved here. Aida's room had holes to cover and residues of glue on the wall. We have to paint it with two layer. My jeans and shirt are still smudged by paint as well as my muka and tangan...hee hee. I'm using that pair next year to paint my current room pulak. While cycling back home I feel like tukang cat baru balik kerja. :p
Today
Pretty much i have done nothing. Sat in front or my laptop all day, or was it the laptop sat on me. Changed the template of my blog. Download Bleach and Naruto (Veoh deleted the ones in my computer). Pagi td abgeben Fatma's room then signed the form for Aida and after that nada! Will however help Tanty and Aida to move their things. Kekurangan kaki tangan utk mengangkat barang. Most of the guys are in Malaysia for summer break. Go Go Girls!!
Btw, I found this while sorting the papers/ handouts yg belambak tapi tak digunakan. Apad's creative work. 5 years ago..kawan je :p

Presents were an album from Najib and Ain, a tunic top (which Aju thinks is pretty) from Nora and a travel iron from Aida, Tanty and Fatma. Ouh..I got to even blow candles too that night. Cheese cake lagi tu. Suku abad dah. Then the allergie to i-dont-know-what under my eyes helped adding more wrinkles. Heh! Hilang la cepat2.
On the 17th, pegi makan dekat kedai India, Sereena Palace. The food there were delicious!! Nyum. Planning to go there again for buka puasa next month or is it farewell?
P-Day.

I made this up. Hehe. Helped painting two rooms at the former hostel. Tanty's rooms was an easy task as it was painted last year, before i moved here. Aida's room had holes to cover and residues of glue on the wall. We have to paint it with two layer. My jeans and shirt are still smudged by paint as well as my muka and tangan...hee hee. I'm using that pair next year to paint my current room pulak. While cycling back home I feel like tukang cat baru balik kerja. :p
Today
Pretty much i have done nothing. Sat in front or my laptop all day, or was it the laptop sat on me. Changed the template of my blog. Download Bleach and Naruto (Veoh deleted the ones in my computer). Pagi td abgeben Fatma's room then signed the form for Aida and after that nada! Will however help Tanty and Aida to move their things. Kekurangan kaki tangan utk mengangkat barang. Most of the guys are in Malaysia for summer break. Go Go Girls!!
Btw, I found this while sorting the papers/ handouts yg belambak tapi tak digunakan. Apad's creative work. 5 years ago..kawan je :p

1 comment:
yeaahh..da final year br la dpt selebret birthday ko kt sini..aritu igt nk tabur bedak tp ko tgh tepon.pas tepon da lupe sb tgh pegang gitar nk main hepi bday..hehe..kunun2 reti je main..
ari mengecat tu nasib baik la balik umah turun bukit,xde la letih pecut beskal..kang igt minah indon mane la br blk keje construction..huhu
Post a Comment