Thursday, 17 August 2006

Birthday Blues

Today is my birthday.17th August. And never, in my 24 years of life, i had to celebrate it alone. I dont like it.

My friends went back to Malaysia yesterday. Well, it supposed to be today but since they have to catch an early train o the airport, they set off yesterday evening. Tanty baked or should made i say kek batik. Very thoughtful of her. And before they leave, we kind of celebrated my birthday and i received my first birthday present for this year. A pair of Swarovski earing. Uuuuuu...

A card from Apad that i received 2 days ago. I opened it at 12 midnite. Present? Will have to wait.

Then at school i sms'ed Lee. I told him today is my birthday (mintak hadiah skali semenanya.hehe :p). And he said, how about mee rebus lee? I said, okay. Good, at least i dont have to cook today. Then Lee told me Greg and another guy (Jin Yi kot nama dia) are coming.

We all ate together and it was kind of celebrating my birthday. At night we went out to eat cake, but cake yg tak sedap je ada kat cafe and we settled for ice cream instead (I drank coke aje). Tapi, thanks LEE for making my birthday different from what i used to have. And it is always the company that i want, not presents (if both ada mmg lagi bagus :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss my grandpa as well. He is the best grandpa ever, my tok bak (ur's is tok bah, rite?). He has taught me many things, and as I am writing this, I believe, he's getting all the pahala. I owe him so much!
You are right about saying I love you..