Saturday, 6 September 2008

Yes, it’s been a long long time

It has been forever since I last updated my blog. For those yang still open up this page and hope for an update, thank you. I know slow internet connection is just an excuse (the last update was at Cin’s school) but that’s my main excuse. My second excuse is ketandusan idea to write.

Okay. A LOT has happened since I got back (5 months is a long time). I managed to gain 3 kg in 2 weeks time (no more I hope.I still get the “Awak dah kurus sekarang” though), lost two uncles, got my very own risik-ring (not an engagement ring!), went to SPA exam, had one interview which I failed, re-arranged the room, went to weddings & engagements, went over to Arfah’s crib (I count that as a big event, I don’t often go to other people’s houses), met Ainur and oh dear! I’m beginning to forget what I did the last 5 months.

Inn’s engagement was last week. Helped with cleaning and re-arranging the furniture. It was just a small ceremony, nevertheless it was beautiful. Inn managed to buat her hantaran just on time. Nasib baik :p.

Ramadhan is back! It’s really different because this is my second time being here during Ramadhan for the last 5 years. I kind of miss Germany. I miss the company. Each Ramadhan was different from the other. Last year we couldn’t do much of the gathering because our apartment was full with boxes to ship back to Malaysia. But the years before, we took turns in preparing for food untuk buka puasa. So we had variety types of food each week. The gotong royong and the chit chatting at the kitchen, I miss all that.

That’s all for now.

Selamat menyambut bulan Ramadhan dan sama-samalah kita mempertingkatkan amalan.

ps: If ada nk buat buka puasa sama-sama, text me or leave a msg here.Owh, can't upload pics for the time being..tak sanggup menunggu.

5 comments:

syurga tinggi _(o'.'o)_ said...

wahh.. sudah di risik.. tahniah2!
bile lak tunannye ni? ke nikah trus?hehe
jom2 balik germny! =D

mizzcash said...

fadil, congrats!

Anonymous said...

yeay!!! Here you are again.. Keep writing ya, whatever excuse you have, just keep writing,k.

Come again lah! We have finally took out the things from the extra room & put nice carpets and curtain.. We are ready to have friends spend the night here..

ciketon fazya said...

wah sekarang risikan org...
(klu term biasa kan tunangan org)
been a loong time not seeing u..haha nampak dari jauh fadhilah dia dalam kereta kelisa on 2nd day ramadhan di bazar pesta..ya proven awak masih kurus..hehe

fadh said...

janna: tenkiu. tapi kan, mcm lambbatttt je lagi klau nk sampai sana balik. huhu

sue : thanks!

arfah : i'll try :) Will come to ur house again. no worries. buat movie night ke apa mcm cool.:p

cik eton : hehe.tu la, perisik. isk..dalam kete pun nmpk kurus, bahaya ni. raya kena makan byk2.