There’s so many things that I want to write and tell, but as I’ve formatted my laptop, I have no access to internet at home. It’s only going to be for a couple of weeks. And I do have internet access at the office. So, I’m going to write it here.
About the pictures that I’m going to post, I am going to make sure that I’ll edit it by this week or the other. No excuses. I’ll try eh. I have Fastnacht pictures, wedding pictures, food, presentation day and I think I have a few more but I can’t recall them right now. I’ll dig up my hard disk and find out. Sorry for the wait, esp you.
The two weeks that I’ve spend at home was the best time that I had this year so far. And I so looking forward to be home again this April and spend lots and lots of time with my loved ones and have more great time. Hujan emas di negara orang, hujan batu di negara sendiri, tapi lebih baik di negara sendiri. I couldn’t agree with that more. (The main thing that I like about Germany is the air. I used to find Germans are better, but after a few years, I’m beginning to see that they are pretty much the same with us, but with advanced technologies) Btw my sisters looked great and Cin was gorgeous!! I wish I shot more pictures of the family. Thanks Abg Osman, Ayul and Apad for teaching me many things about camera. Jom pergi ambik gambar lagi jom!! There are so much to learn. Owh..I’m missing the wide angle lens already. :p
I’ve missed so much during my studies. My family, family’s & friends’ weddings, engagements, little cousins growing up..sigh… I even missed how my boyfriend had grown from thin to berisi. That is almost really something to my friends as they always thought that he cannot grow fat. Ainur, jom arrange gathering ke, kat Kuantan also can, KL can.
About the pictures that I’m going to post, I am going to make sure that I’ll edit it by this week or the other. No excuses. I’ll try eh. I have Fastnacht pictures, wedding pictures, food, presentation day and I think I have a few more but I can’t recall them right now. I’ll dig up my hard disk and find out. Sorry for the wait, esp you.
The two weeks that I’ve spend at home was the best time that I had this year so far. And I so looking forward to be home again this April and spend lots and lots of time with my loved ones and have more great time. Hujan emas di negara orang, hujan batu di negara sendiri, tapi lebih baik di negara sendiri. I couldn’t agree with that more. (The main thing that I like about Germany is the air. I used to find Germans are better, but after a few years, I’m beginning to see that they are pretty much the same with us, but with advanced technologies) Btw my sisters looked great and Cin was gorgeous!! I wish I shot more pictures of the family. Thanks Abg Osman, Ayul and Apad for teaching me many things about camera. Jom pergi ambik gambar lagi jom!! There are so much to learn. Owh..I’m missing the wide angle lens already. :p
I’ve missed so much during my studies. My family, family’s & friends’ weddings, engagements, little cousins growing up..sigh… I even missed how my boyfriend had grown from thin to berisi. That is almost really something to my friends as they always thought that he cannot grow fat. Ainur, jom arrange gathering ke, kat Kuantan also can, KL can.
I love my new skirt. So kembang like khemah circus. Can menari2 hindustan with it. Been showing it off to my roommates yesterday with my face beaming. Hehe. Now, need to find a pair of sandle for that.:p
Let see, what else eh. Hmm..I met few interesting people during my flights. An auntie travelling with her daughter and grandson, a wise man who gave a few things to ponder on, and a cute akak who works as a nurse in Riyadh. Even though I only met them for a couple of hours, they all left something in my heart and mind. I hate travelling alone, but I wouldn’t have the opportunity to meet these wonderful people I hadn’t.
And thank you for Miss Elisa, Hajar, Nadya and bride-to-be Arfah for dropping by. So sorry i couldn't chat with you guys more. I am actually shy and dont know what to say. That's why i am quite quiet. Hehe. :) We'll meet up later okay? Lots of catching up to do.
Hurrmm..I think that’s for now. Ciao2.
Hurrmm..I think that’s for now. Ciao2.
Am drunk.
No comments:
Post a Comment