I usually started my day off with reading not story books, but more to self-help books. It is good to get the brain to start working early in the morning. Well, okay, not that morning, but that's mostly how i spent my mornings in the train. 30 minutes of reading something.( Except for the times when i feel so tired und just stare blankly at the window)
Previously, i read story books. The thing about story books are they are hard to put down. I found myself wanting to read more and more, i read pages after pages. I dreaded to put the book down when the 30 minutes ended. As a result, I couldnt really concentrate on my work (the story keep playing in my mind although) and the feeling to finish the book is there and quite strong throughout the day. Not that i couldn't really concentrate on my work, but which is more relaxing?
Self-help books are better. The brain have to work more on understanding, and a 30-minutes-input is enough.I can ponder all i want about the point i've read, and probably i could put it into use when i am working. Can anyone please suggest book(s) that you think that is good; self-help, motivation etc etc. Thank you!
******************************************************
I completely salute my sisters. They are great people, they have achieved great things and they are just great! I on the other hand, subconciously put myself on a limit. It's like all these great things are behind a door and all these years, i have avoided to even grab the handle. Limitations. Things i can't do or won't do, things that i thought that are beyond my limit. Although sometimes there are times where mini-me wanted to open that door and explore. But the Other kept telling me that is safer not to open it. To be in this side of the door.
******************************************************
There were times when i feel that my pride is wounded. Fullstop.
******************************************************
En. Apad, thanks for always being there (sbb cannot here)for me. I appreciate you and your effort to make this long-distance relationship work. It's more hard work now but we'll get through okay! ich liebe dich! :p
******************************************************
Oh my dear friends, where are you. Send me an email ke about what you are doing, how you've been doing?I really really miss you guys. A comment here also will do. :)
p/s: i have a lot in my mind, haven't i?
No comments:
Post a Comment