I was on the train, on my way to Riegel (its the name of the place that i'll be doing my thesis starting this October). I was looking outside when i had this urge to write. I think the word that suited my feeling at that time is bliss. The weather was getting colder, autumn is just around the corner. Truth was i havent been outside the house for a few days. No wonder that i'm loving the day out.
I saw green plantation.
After the green came brownish yellow.
The corns stems were welcoming autumn.
I saw the bright blue sky.
The sun was shining rather brightly despite the cold weather.
I saw people walking their dogs.
Some were walking leisurely, some were resting.
Others jogged.
While the rest were rushing to work.
I love this kind of feeling.
It really was bliss.
Ignorance isnt bliss..
The only feeling that i didnt like at that time was, i felt heavy.
Huh! Need to exercise!
***************************************************
On the other hand, thank you Tanjung and Ainur for calling. You guys are always in my heart!love you!
On the other hand, thank you Tanjung and Ainur for calling. You guys are always in my heart!love you!
1 comment:
I love you too! ;)
Post a Comment