Thursday, 26 July 2007

It's over

Yup. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the last book. It took me 3 days to finish the book (i dont know exactly how many hours i've spent on the book but i managed to do some cookings, gossipings, slept for hours, went to the stadt, and etc etc in betweens), but yes, i kind of read rather slow these days.

And i LOVE the book. Tak kisah org lain nk ckp apa. It gave me the same feeling when i read the 1st,2nd and 3rd book years back. I was trying my best not to peek at the next page each time i picked up the book to continue reading, or to get a hint of what's next. And when i was reading the best part of the book, i had to use a card to stop me from reading too quickly (guna kad tu mcm pembaris) and not to miss any line. I was screaming, laughing, feeling excited and i almost cried when a few characters died. I dont remember when was the last time i read the book like that. (It's quite a different feeling when reading PS I love you though) Overall, it was for me an enjoyable book.


****************************************

Exams. I've passed one paper out of 3 that i've written this semester. Kind of glad because truthfully my head almost pecah because i tried to memorise apa yg dibelajar 2 days before the exam. Cikgu baik tu. Waiting for the next 2. Hopefully not so bad.


****************************************

Dad's in London now, for the World Jamboree. Too bad i dont know what's his plans will be from 6th to 10th August as by that time the Jamboree da abes da pun. I wish i could see him, now that i'm not going home for summer. Yes, i am very much feeling homesick right now. I miss Dad, Mom, Tok Mak, Olie, Inn, Cin and Aju not forgetting Apad. I miss the cousins, the uncles, the aunties, the friends..huuu

****************************************

The gathering in Stuttgart was fun. The not-so-new newly weds Kia&Azfar were there, Sheena, Intan, Auni, Has(+1) and her husband were there as well. Some of the guys made a slideshow of pictures when we first arrived here, our first snow, the places we've visited, the sports we played.Every one laughed, there were some ooohs, and the part where everyone was laughing so much was the last picture. Hehe. He turned pink when it came up..:p

It has been 4 years. And i am almost at the end. A new beginning will come.


****************************************

Not forgetting Miss Elaiza Shahida, congratulations on your engagement. The 2nd one after Yanty. Bet you'll look pretty :)

1 comment:

Inn said...

miss u too sweetie. u rajin masak, kemas etc. muahahahahah!

I finished the book in a day. by a day i mean.. i did nothing else (took monday off when i came back from singapore). Woke up at 6.30am and started reading the book. break for makan/prayers but finally finish it the next morning. i think it was close to 3:00AM. i liked it better than the last book - which i tot sucked big time. too much teenage anger thingy going on.

wished there's more on kreacher and doby (i cried that he died) and so sad about one of the twin, moody, lupin and wifey, and wished there's slightly more of snape. sorry i give the spoilers to anyone reading this...