Sunday, 6 May 2007

Indecisive

I've been through the situation the whole week. Whether to go or not to go. To do or not to do. To do this first or the other one. Which one? Even to decide something wud take me ages to just think about it, let alone to do it. I know that will someday causes ppl to dislike me, because of my indecisiveness, but what can I do when my mind is so preoccupied with something ?

Guess that wud be be in my mind also for the next few weeks. Its not that easy to shake of something that's been bugging your mind.

Kak Inn, I need you..

*****************************************************

On the other hand, the weather is soooo lovely today. Might as well go and play basketball, or not? Ergh! Another one.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to say something ya. I am an indecisive person. I can't even choose what to eat for dinner or which mall to hang out to, IF I don't have objectives.
Everything will be easier once you have objectives. Think of what you really want, how it benefits you, of the risks.
But most of the time, I'm too selfish to think. Hahaha.Saving my thinking process for greater problems. Hahaha.
oh ya, do what you need first. Then, what you want.
Me, the indecisive person giving advice to another indecisive person. Should I be the pot or the kettle? haha.

Inn said...

yes dear. im always here.

Inn said...

first thing first. dont care soo much (too much) about what other people think. they dont live ur life.

no 2. i hate making decisions too. it's always the hard part. so dont feel like u're alone on this. what people fear mostly is the consequences of the decisions they make.. normally coz they care too much what others MIGHT think.

ask yourself these questions.

--> How do i feel when i think of that thought? (i.e. if i go choose to do A over B, I might XXXX it). Does it make u worry? Does it make you uncomfortable? where? in your heart? in ur mind? in ur chest?

then ask?
--> How do I feel if I am not capable to think that way? (Just let it go for a second and imagine if you dont have or cant have that thoughts. (Do u feel happier? Will you treat tat person differently? Will u treat urself differently? etc)

Just trust that whatever u decide, there'll be a learning experience waiting for you... not just deciding on the easiest way out. That's what life is all about. To have one day of growth followed by another day of growth, not one day of ease followed by another day of ease.