I've been sooooo lazy to write here lately. Maybe there's too much going on in my mind or my mind is just blank.
School has just started. I'm taking every class that i can since i have not much in my original scheldule (the much is one class per day, really -little option here). Then i will have to think about my thesis. Whenever i'm listening to others and their thesis, i felt so small, and i started thinking, can i manage it like they did?
I keep wondering- have i changed? Is it for the worst or the best? Am i ready for whatever it is that awaits me? Can i really manage?
Still searching what exactly that i'm good at. Or my interest.
Help.
3 comments:
u sure know a thing or two...try to think bout it...i'm sure u'll find one :)
I believe you can do it. Pick something that you are interested in. So that you will have the drive to do it in the finest way. I'm sure you can handle it.
and please stop comparing yourself to others. It will never get you anywhere.
You are what you think you are. So, please think positively. You are a lion, urm, lioness. If you think you are that little scurry mouse running here and there unobjectively, then maybe you are that mouse.
GOOD LUCK! =)
apad- tenkiu.
arfah-thanks also.
Post a Comment