I found some sheet of papers while i was flipping through some old books of mine.
I wrote this during my first practical semester.
07-07-04
One thing for sure, the fact that her mom is here in Germany makes me want to go home. Her moms cooking is delicious, very Malaysian style. All sort of kuih2 traditional, just snap her fingers and ..siap! My mom, she has her own style of cooking. And i sure do LOVE her cooking, I'm sure going to eat a lot when i come back this time.
I wrote this during my first practical semester.
07-07-04
One thing for sure, the fact that her mom is here in Germany makes me want to go home. Her moms cooking is delicious, very Malaysian style. All sort of kuih2 traditional, just snap her fingers and ..siap! My mom, she has her own style of cooking. And i sure do LOVE her cooking, I'm sure going to eat a lot when i come back this time.
I just miss being with her. Being next to her while watching tv makes me feel really thankful that i still can be with my mom.
And my dad, i know that he always picked on my mom, saying things like " Your mom fell asleep while i'm driving and it's just a five minute drive!" but hey, thats asam garam rumah tangga right? But i really know that my dad really loves my mom. Wherever he goes, he always calls my mom first. I hope that someday i'll find someone that has the quality like my father. But the good guys are becoming an extinct species.
My sister is right when she said that they ARE the Worlds Greatest Parents. We like to give them presents, which we did every year. It has always been their anniversary present. We cant really afford to give each of them a present during their birthday and anniversary, (masa skolah rendah ni)so anniversary present it is. As far as i remembered, we started giving present when we were still living in Taman Soga. The first present was a small clock, golden, it had a statue holding/playing a ball. From there on, we decided that we should give them something bigger. The 2nd one was still a clock, oval shaped, bigger and also golden; to me it was beautiful. During my stay in PPP, the present was a crystal bowl. The latest present, a Glass-set from Little Egypt.
There was no place to display the set, so they just kept it in a box, and now, when i called home, they said that they already bought a cabinet for that. I am SO excited! All these years i have never felt like this, a sudden urge to go home. I miss home!!! Abah,Mak, Tok Mak, Olie, Inn, Cin and Aju. Wait for me! I'm coming home!
My sister is right when she said that they ARE the Worlds Greatest Parents. We like to give them presents, which we did every year. It has always been their anniversary present. We cant really afford to give each of them a present during their birthday and anniversary, (masa skolah rendah ni)so anniversary present it is. As far as i remembered, we started giving present when we were still living in Taman Soga. The first present was a small clock, golden, it had a statue holding/playing a ball. From there on, we decided that we should give them something bigger. The 2nd one was still a clock, oval shaped, bigger and also golden; to me it was beautiful. During my stay in PPP, the present was a crystal bowl. The latest present, a Glass-set from Little Egypt.
There was no place to display the set, so they just kept it in a box, and now, when i called home, they said that they already bought a cabinet for that. I am SO excited! All these years i have never felt like this, a sudden urge to go home. I miss home!!! Abah,Mak, Tok Mak, Olie, Inn, Cin and Aju. Wait for me! I'm coming home!
3 comments:
i always missed out on the anniversary presents. when i have the extra money, i'll just buy something i think they'll like. but most of the time, i can NOT buy them anything when i go travelling. even when i dont have that much money pun, mesti nak buy something for them. hehe!
glad to know u're exams are over. bila nak gi athens? I might have to cancel my plans to travel and visit u in september coz i might not get annual leave (new job probation is 6 months).
did u manage to solve the registration thingy? nanti pinjam both Eragon and Eldest ok? tee hee
yeah.finally did.some software problem.now kena tgu visa siap. pegi athens 23.2 - 28.2.
alaa..tak jadi dtg ke? i have venice in mind if you dtg.takpe, you still boleh dtg before i balik malaysia.
eragon and eldest? can can borrow. have you seen the movie?
nak ikut...:)
Post a Comment