Wednesday, 26 April 2006

Still waiting

Dari pagi dok buat mende ni. Tak siap2 jugak. I suppose to clean up the acid in the tabung uji. Kena bekukan dia dulu, then pump out the wap masa dia defrost balik. Takes a lot of time. And kena asik bgn to make sure the air liquid in another balang still cukup. If not, it will make the pump rosak. Err..tak fhm kan..

It's fun actually. I'm learning new things. And i have the time to improve myself.

Next week the mexican guy nk balik Mexico for 3 weeks. I'll be here AND clueless, tatau nk buat apa nnt. Kena slalu cari lecturer la mcm ni. If not, ich habe keine Ahnung (I have no idea).

Well then, kena tunggu the acid jadi putih balik, when it's still yellow, it's not the one that i'll be using in my experiment.

ada rasa mcm tunggu musang berjanggut tak pun kucing bertanduk..btul ke? haha

No comments: